Website Manager


News Detail


Jun, 2020


First let me say we miss you all and the coaches can't wait until they can get the players all back out on the field. We have been given the okay to start conditioning and the board of directors are working on a plan to follow the provided guidelines. We are hoping to be on the field in some capacity for practice by the end of the month.

The online registration is always open:

We are going to postpone the June 27 equipment hand until we get more information, more details will come soon.

There is the opportunity to come out and have day on the golf course, we are moving forward with our annual fundraiser on July 25. We would love to see you out there with a 4-person team contact a board member for more details.

If you have any questions please reach out to a board member.

We can't wait to get this season started!!